I just watched a video interview/debate between the atheist, Jaclyn Glenn, and preacher, Jesse Lee Peterson, where the preacher actually said that radical homosexuals are a problem.
I kid you not.
I’ll put the video at the bottom of this post, but you can skip to about the 18:00 minute mark to see some of his comments on homosexuality.
So basically, he says gay people should just go off and be gay. No one cares. Then he says he discriminates all the time.
Wouldn’t that mean he cares, since he cares enough to discriminate all the time?
How does one become a radical homosexual anyways? Is there a set of homosexual ideologies that you must accept in order to become a homosexual?
I can’t stand to lose many more brain cells, but I think I burnt through a few more watching this interview. The guy seems hopelessly clueless, and Jaclyn looks like she just wants to run shrieking from the room to get away from the stupid things this guy is saying.
After watching the interview, I googled ‘radical homosexuals’ and damn it all, there are others who believe this nonsense as well.
Like this woman:
The two are mutually exclusive, because the radical homosexuals among us are waging a war to see to it that Christian opposition to their degenerate demands will not be allowed. We see this already metastasized in other countries where it is now a “crime” to even state the plain truth about the evils of homosexuality.
Can the homosexuals denied their rights now call you a radical heterosexual?
It’s not because you’re a heterosexual that you oppose them, you fucking nut job!
They are just asking for the same rights under the law that heterosexuals enjoy. They shouldn’t have to be abstinent their entire lives because you don’t like who they find attractive. They should be protected by the same laws heterosexuals are protected by, and where are these goddamn countries that you’re not allowed to say you don’t like homosexuals?
Here’s a list of 76 countries where homosexuality is literally illegal.
Now where is your list of countries that jail heterosexuals or who have made it a crime to oppose homosexuality?
A 1993 Janus Report estimated that nine percent of men and five percent of women had more than “occasional” homosexual relationships. The 2000 U.S. Census Bureau found that homosexual couples constitute less than 1% of American households. The Family Research Report says “around 2-3% of men, and 2% of women, are homosexual or bisexual.
Do you really think that 2% of the population is going to harm the other 98%?
It’s you who are trying to oppress them. They are a tiny minority and just want moronic zealots like you to leave them the hell alone.